Friday, August 26, 2011

I Want To...

...learn to sew.
...carry my camera around with me more often.
...finish the book series I start.
...burn more candles.
...try more recipes.
...make more art for my home.
...finish the projects I start.
...talk to more people.
...save more money.
...listen to a greater variety of music.
...be in more photos.
...write thank-you notes.
...sit on my back porch more often.
...give homemade gifts.
...do a photo booth.
...start a guest book for my home with lists.
...stop talking so much.
...listen more.
...give away more food.
...give away more time.
...learn sign language.
...lend more books.
...learn patience with my cats.
...stop judging.
...say yes when I want to be lazy.
...say no when I can’t.
...throw parties.
...love when it’s hardest.

No comments:

Post a Comment